15 May 2012

gonna lose some weight

goodnight buddies! 
how is ur day? fantastic? allhamdullilah then.......
ma day? well it's amazing but kinda bad too :-(
me miss my dear beloved one......kebo sih tidur cepet terus (ʃ‾̩̩̩‾̩̩̩~‾̩̩̩‾̩̩̩ƪ)
get well soon btw

to-day is 15 May 2012. 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY BELOVED BEST FRIEND 

@REINALDORCKY ♥  @INAANURS. 

semoga langgeng dan romantis dan ga berantem berantem lagi aminnnnn.

sebenernya posting ini bukan tentang adit dan bukan tentang dua orang pasangan sejoli yang baru sebulan menjalin asmara ini. tapi tentang lemak lemak yang bersarang di tubuh gue..............<////3.

&&for next 4 weeks I've plan to loose some weight:-) 10 might be enough for sure.
gonna eatless, jogging, do some sports. WISMILAK!(•̀o•́)

aaaaaaa and I've horrible news too :-(
couples of weeks ago, I went to doctor and something happen to ma brain and it could be worst :-(
so wish me for better condition and become stronger to face it:')

goodbye see u soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment